Job Description :
Min. 5+ years of experience in software development in the various domains, along with team-handling exposure to architecture & design technology area with Java/J2EE.
The process includes key elements such as creating models and prototypes, building scalable architecture, evaluating potential risks and flaws, analyzing specifications, and customizing the applications to match the business requirements.
- Hands-on experience in software development using Java / J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, and other related technology frameworks. A fair idea about Hadoop/ Map Reduce and Apache Spark.
- Strong experience in understanding and implementation of DevOps, including CI, CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc. Ability to understand infrastructural requirements and guide the team accordingly.
- Strong experience in software architecture, both monolithic and non-monolithic. Also, a fair understanding of application monitoring tools. Expertise in NoSQL database.
- Ability to create viable solutions for various systems and architectures that are specific to different verticals and different types of business models.
- Experience in recommending suitable technology solutions for any given business concept or Enterprise applications/products.
- Experience in evaluating the pros and cons for build/buy decisions considering cost, time to market, existing infrastructure, and support situations of the business.
- Experience in identifying the hardware/software capacity requirements for the enterprise applications.
- Experience and sound knowledge of various frameworks and their feasibility for building different layers of application architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Core Dumps, Threads, and Memory Management.
- A thorough understanding of OOP and design patterns, along with working knowledge of design patterns and hands-on experience on MVC.
- Expertise in creating modular application components across the various layers of an application.
- Rich experience in fine-tuning applications for performance optimization and scaling according to the needs of changing business scenarios.
- Demonstrated deployments of digital and consumer-facing software systems using industry-standard environments including the Web, Mobile, and Hybrid platforms.
- Ability to collaborate closely with systems analysts, software developers, managers, and other team members to ensure the successful production of high-quality application software.